The West Virginia Funeral Directors Assoication – George E Reger Scholarship Fund
The George E. Reger Memorial Scholarship is a fund established by the West Virginia Funeral Directors Association in 1991 and provides funds to persons who have chosen to enter the funeral profession.
This fund helps potential funeral directors achieve their professional goals and West Virginia funeral homes with their staffing requirements.
Please contribute to the scholarship fund. All donations are tax deductible. Contributions may be made to the scholarship at the below address:
George E. Reger Scholarship Fund
400 Allen Drive, Suite 20
Charleston, WV 25302
If you have questions or for more information please contact Robert C. Kimes at 304-345-4711.
The application process is as follows:
- Must be a WV resident for at least two years prior to mortuary school entry.
- Must have completed one half of the mortuary school program.
- Financial need must be demonstrated.
- Must have maintained at least a 2.5 grade point average.
- Must complete all required application forms.